The name of the man shot and killed in the Moxham section of Johnstown on Monday was released to the media at the news conference on Wednesday.
Nearly one-quarter of Pennsylvania’s House of Representatives turned over in last fall’s midterm elections, with new members eager to make the…
A new contract has been secured for mobile crisis services in Cambria County, after a previous contract fell through.
Somerset County is reverting to pre-pandemic procedures for scheduling criminal trials, abandoning "by-the-seat-of-our-pants" methods that hav…
Two Pittsburgh-area Democratic lawmakers support new legislation aimed at reducing UPMC’s control of the western Pennsylvania health care market.
Lawmakers warned of a tight turnaround ahead of the upcoming spring primary election to adopt proposed ballot questions to amend Pennsylvania’…
Bedford County’s president judge wrote in an opinion issued this week that the county’s top prosecutor acted recklessly when she caused the co…
The Women’s Help Center is expanding its support system for those experiencing homelessness with support from two $200,000 grants.
The city of Greensburg's police chief is facing federal drug charges, accused of being a conspirator in a cocaine- and methamphetamine-dealing ring.
A Northern Cambria man was jailed Wednesday, accused burglarizing a laundromat and making off with $800 in quarters, authorities said.
This Week's Circulars
- Coroner: Two dead after Route 56 accident
- Authorities: One person shot dead in Moxham
- Moxham shooting victim identified as Johnstown man, few other details reported
- Mike Mastovich | 'Whole town is behind Max': Murin family, Central Cambria wrestling community ready to cheer on former Red Devil when Iowa, Penn State clash
- Johnstown police, Cambria DA seek help in finding individual connected with Moxham fatal shooting
- Criminal charges dropped against suspended Cambria chief detective, officials say
- 'Humbled and grateful': Five chosen for Cambria Business Hall of Fame
- Northern Cambria's Wiewiora to play baseball at St. Vincent College
- Police searching for suspect in fatal Moxham shooting
- Police: Woman fatally shoots dying husband at hospital